Thank you for visiting www.bestwaycorp.us(the “Website”) or using our mobile application(s) (the “Mobile App”), each provided by Bestway, Inc., an Arizona Corporation, and collectively forming the “Platform”. Bestway, Inc. is referred in this policy, collectively as “Bestway”, “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us”. Bestway is continually committed to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our websites, mobile applications, and other digital and online applications and services. We wrote this policy to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it, what choices you have, and other important information regarding the use of information collected through our websites and online services.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy or the ways in which Bestway uses the information we collect, please do not hesitate to contact us, using the contact information provided in this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect through the Platform, e-mail and other electronic messages between you and the Platform. This policy also applies to information shared with us by our approved partners and other third-party sources, including when you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to (i) information collected from you or by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party that did not display or link to this policy; or (ii) any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Platform.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
When you view, visit, use, and/or interact with the Platform, we may collect and combine information about you, how you engage with the Platform, and the devices you use to view and/or interact with the Platform for the legitimate purposes described in this policy. This includes information you provide to us in connection with your use of the Platform and information collected automatically when you view and/or interact with our Platform.
Some of the information we collect may be personally identifiable information, which includes, but is not limited to, information like your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number(s), or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (collectively “Personal Information”). We do not collect information that would personally identify you unless you choose to provide it or as otherwise provided in this policy. You can access and browse the Website at any time without providing any Personal Information.
Information You Specifically Provide to Bestway
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you sign up for or modify an account, register your Bestway products, contact us, provide or change user preferences, sign up for communications, including e-mails and newsletters, respond to a survey, or otherwise communicate with us, including when you report a problem with our Platform. This information may include Personal Information, survey responses, user content stored or entered into the forms on the Website or into the Mobile App, including those uploaded to areas allowing posts, comments or reviews, and other information you choose to provide through use of the Platform, or in e-mails.
We may collect or maintain records and copies of correspondence, including e-mail address if you contact us and details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfillment of your orders and requests, your search queries on the Platform, and the provision and receipt of services through the Platform. You may be required to provide additional information, including financial information before placing an order, or signing up for or receiving services through the Platform.
The information you provide to us will be generally used to (i) set up your account (if applicable); (ii) if you elect to receive information from Bestway, provide you with such information; (iii) improve the Platform; (iv) respond to your inquiries; (v) provide services to you; and/or (vi) fulfill any other purpose for which you provided it.
We will not use the information you provide for any purposes other than as described in this policy or explained to you at the point at which the information was collected.
Information Collected Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with the Platform, we may automatically collect additional information about your visit to the Platform, including pages you visit, your geographic location based on your Internet Protocol (IP) address, promotions or specials with which you interacted, browsing actions and patterns, and other behaviors. This information is collected for the purpose of improving your overall visit to the Platform by providing interest-based content. For example, we may collect information about your geographic location and a specific interest, based on topics you have browsed on the Website or based on you interactions with the Mobile App, so that we can highlight a retailer, program, warranty center, or service close to or relevant to your location. The data may also be used to provide interest-based content for communications for which you have opted in. More specifically this information can include but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), operating system, date/time stamp, traffic data, mobile location, logo and device type, and/or clickstream data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Platform. This information may be collected via cookies, web beacons, and/or similar technologies that help us serve you better, for example, by making your interactions with the Platform faster or more personalized. The information we collect automatically through these technologies may be linked to other information we collect about you such as:
- Details of your visits to or use of our Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Platform.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
When interacting with our services within social media, we may obtain information stored within social media or authorized by you to be collected by us within such social media. This information may include your contact information, email address, friend information, friends and pages with whom you have an association, and other information stored within social media.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties, to help us improve our Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Platform according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Platform.
- Help ensure the security of your interactions with the Platform.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies.Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Platform or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Platform with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Platform and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Platform or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Platform.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may maintain and use aggregate data or other non-identified information (i.e., data that does not identify a specific individual), such as usage statistics, device data, online traffic patterns, and user feedback. In addition to using this information for the purposes discussed in this policy, we may disclose such aggregated or non-identified data to third parties without restriction.
We may share the information described above as set forth in this policy or as otherwise described at the time such information is collected from you. We will not sell, rent, or swap this information, nor will we authorize any of our service providers or business partners to use this information for their own commercial purposes without your permission. For example, we may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide as follows:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates. Any organization to which we provide such information is required to keep it confidential and to use such information only in accordance with this policy.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For example, we may provide information as necessary to companies that host our Platform or send communications on our behalf. These service providers may have access to information about you if it is needed to perform their functions for us, but they are not authorized by us to use or disclose such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements, and they are required to maintain the information in confidence.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Bestway's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Bestway about our Platform users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Bestway, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. We may also disclose information as part of an investigation or enforcement action relating to improper or illegal conduct in connection with our Platform or other products and services, including, without limitation, any situations that may potentially involve threats to the safety or privacy of any person or misuse of our Platform or services.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by clicking the Opt-Out button. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Platform and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the Opt-Out button or at any other time by logging into the Platform and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, provision of services, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions or services.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by clicking the Opt-Out button. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept all browser cookies.
- For cookies and similar technologies used on our mobile applications for applicable targeted advertising activities, follow the steps provided by your mobile device platform provider (Apple, Android, or others) to opt out of having your information collected and used by us and our digital marketing partners. Disabling, removing, or blocking cookies may turn off some of the features of our Platform that make your experience more efficient, and some Platform functions may not function properly as a result. Further, if you opt out of having your information collected and used by us and our digital marketing partners for interest-based advertising purposes, you will continue to receive ads, but such ads will not be tailored to your specific interests based on web viewing data collected from your device over time and across unaffiliated websites.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Platform and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
Under California law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship: (a) a list of the categories of personally identifiable information—such as name, email, and mailing address, and the type of services provided to the customer—that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes; and (b) the name and address of all such third parties. To request the above information, please email us at: email@example.com with a reference to California Disclosure Information. Please note that we are only required to respond to each customer once per calendar year.
California and Delaware “Do Not Track” Disclosures
California and Delaware law require us to indicate whether we honor “Do Not Track” settings in your Web browser concerning targeted advertising. At this time, there is no worldwide uniform or consistent industry standard or definition for responding to, processing, or communicating “Do Not Track” signals. Thus, like many other websites and online services, we do not currently respond to any “Do Not Track” browser requests.
The security of your information is important to us. We take precautions to protect your information by implementing safeguards to protect the information we collect. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Platform. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platform.
The Platform may offer opportunities to communicate through email, SMS or text messages. Because normal email is not encrypted, the possibility exists that unauthorized individuals may intercept email messages. Bestway and its affiliates, and business partners are not responsible for the privacy and security of email messages except those stored in our system.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a verification information for access to certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this information confidential. We urge you to take steps to keep your private information secure, such as choosing unique verification information and never sharing such information with anyone else. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Platform like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Platform. Please notify us promptly if you believe your verification information or identify has been breached.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Platform is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Platform. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are parent or guardian and learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete that information.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Visiting Bestway’s Platform from Outside the United States
Bestway is located in the United States. The services described within the Platform are directed only at customers in the United States. If you are visiting the Platform, or any part thereof, from outside of the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, or processed in the United States and maintained on computers or servers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located in the European Economic Area, you may have additional rights, including the right to access, correct, erase, restrict processing of, and object to processing and profiling of your information, and to complain to a supervisory authority within your jurisdiction. By using any portion of our Platform, you understand and consent to the transfer of your information to the United States and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this policy.
Acceptance of These Terms
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. All updates will be posted on this page, so please review it periodically.
Reservation of Rights
By viewing and/or interacting with our Platform, you consent, and we reserve the right, to have the data we collect from you be used as described in this policy. Additionally, you consent, and we reserve the right, to have the data we collect from you be used in ways that are consistent with the then-current disclosed policy regardless of when your data was collected (e.g., we can use your data in ways that are consistent with the current disclosed practices, but which may not be entirely consistent with the previously disclosed practices when your information was originally collected).
If you feel that we are not abiding by this policy or if you have any questions, you should contact us immediately via email at email@example.com.